Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Writers' Block

As I said back when I started this blog, part of the idea is get practice writing regularly. So you could be forgiven for wondering where I have been this last little while.

The answer is that I have been suffering writers block. Now, a common misconception is that when I say that it means I have been sitting here staring at my screen. Actually, at least for me, writers block has more to do with writing a ton of drek than it does with writing nothing. I have several posts that will not be seeing the light of day, because they are horrible. None of you want to hear me harp on the discontinuation of my favorite trackball (The Trackball Explorer) or have a 3 page rant about CISPA that ends up supporting the position I am against.

Dry spells happen in writing so sorry, and I'll try to do better.

1 comment:

  1. Been there, done that--I have a few drafts that I've never published. Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete